jobs in County Mayo
- As a retail assistant you are the core of our business and play a vital role in our success.
- We also offer great opportunities to develop your career with us…
- “After 6 months you will receive a colleague clubcard, giving you 10% discount on your Tesco shopping throughout the year, both in-store and on-line”.
- A 3rd level qualification or equivalent qualification in a Business discipline.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office - in particular excel.
- All tasks are carried out in a professional manner, following “safe systems of work” & risk assessments.
- Competent at data analysis and compiling professional…
- Suppliers of choice to a range of leading local, national and international supermarket, foodservice and manufacturing businesses exporting to over 50 countries…
- Procurement & Supply Chain, Lairage & Animal Welfare, Slaughter, Primary Carcass Breakdown & Yields, Boning/Production, Customer Specifications, Stock Rotation …
- Proactively identify improvements and see resolution through to closure.
- We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with…
- Candidates should at minimum have attained trades certification.
- The Manufacturing Technologist is a key member of the maintenance organisation in sustaining…
- Following freshness and rotation principles.
- As a Customer Assistant you are required to sell alcohol, therefore you must be 18 or over to work in our store.
- Competitive Pay Rates, Meal Allowance, Paid Lunch Break, Sociable Working Hours, Staff Discount, Company Pension Contribution, Life Assurance**.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.