jobs in County Meath
Duleek, County Meath
- We are currently recruiting an administration assistant.
- A knowledge of sage would be an advantage but not essential.
- Use a computerised till system that has a barcode scanner.
- Process store loyalty cards, coupons and vouchers.
- 2 years` experience in a retail role is desirable.
- Supporting individuals to optimize their emotional, social, occupational and learning experiences, through programmes offered within the service and the…
- Show a positive attitude and take responsibility for ensuring customers receive an excellent shopping experience;
- Main purpose of the role:
- Merchandise and present the Bakery department to the highest standard at all times and in accordance with relevant store planograms and guidelines.
Clonee, County Meath
- Ability to learn new software quickly.
- Start to understand, learn and apply server repair methods to data center equipment.
- “After 6 months you will receive a colleague clubcard, giving you 10% discount on your Tesco shopping throughout the year, both in-store and on-line”.
- You will be confident dispensing single vision along with some knowledge of verifocal and bifocal lenses, along with pre screening and some contact lens teaches…
Ashbourne, County Meath
- Alongside the practical experience, you will receive additional support including a Mentor and a weeklong induction at the Trouw Nutrition Head Office in The…
- We trade long hours so your flexibility is important to us – tell us about your availability during your application.
- The Circle K Store Manager:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.