jobs in County Monaghan
- You’ll really get to know our customers and what they’re looking for; it’s everything from helping them find the perfect product, to stocking the shelves, to…
Carrickmacross, County Monaghan
- Knowledge of current legislation, relevant to food manufacturing and product labelling.
- Awareness of current topical Food Safety issues, and the potential…
- Support the management team in all aspects of the operation of the store while gaining detailed experience in individual departments throughout the store.
- Glanbia Ireland is a world class, ambitious, integrated agri-food and nutrition business, with a diverse portfolio of quality ingredients, leading consumer and…
- Merchandise and present the Bakery department to the highest standard at all times and in accordance with relevant store planograms and guidelines.
- Ensure that the counter displays across all fresh food departments are to the highest standards at all times throughout the day.
- Main purpose of the role:
- Implement systems to improve progress and efficiency and reduce project duration.
- We’ve also worked and are working on many healthcare, education, commercial…
- Ensure the store`s fresh food departments operate efficiently and effectively and provide our customers with the very best customer service and fresh food…
- This is an exciting opportunity to work with a dynamic team that share a true culture of pride in their work and would be suitable for a school/college leaver…
- To be eligible to apply, the successful applicants must meet the following criteria:
- The 2nd year apprentice will train for a period of four years combining…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.