jobs in County Waterford
€10.60 an hour
- Please note, this advert may close early if the appropriate number of applications has been reached.
- Our policy is to employ the best qualified people and…
- Ensure all data to be recorded is accurate and up to date.
- Work as part of a team in the factory, packing meat cuts and trims to customer specification on a…
- In addition to taking calls, the Customer Service Coordinators provide an exceptional level of service by processing and sending documentation resulting from…
€9.80 an hour
- It is not intended to describe all elements of the work that may be performed and should not serve as the sole criteria for personnel decisions and actions.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; and six months related experience and/or training.
- O Work with Group Leaders to ensure all documentation is current…
- Maintains an awareness of all product knowledge, and current or upcoming product / trends.
- Initiates completion of tasks or activities without necessary…
- The ideal candidate for this role will meet the following criteria:
- This role is responsible for the operational activities within EirGen Pharma, for providing…
€10 an hour
- The above mentioned duties are neither exclusive nor exhaustive and can be subject to change depending on the arcade needs.
- Offering fast and friendly service to our customers from back or front areas of the store, working on the sales floor as needed.
- We are currently creating a recruitment panel for current and future positions that may arise, over the next 6 months on our Service Desk team.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.