jobs in Dún Luáin, County Wicklow
Local Government Jobs Ireland
€24,000 - €39,793 a year
- Applications for the following position are invited from suitably qualified candidates.
- Application forms and full particulars are available on our Website at:
- Close sales using the most suitable closing techniques, take payment and wrap goods.
- Is able use all the technical equipment and IT systems to the required…
- Handle all basic queries and complaints awhile recording and updating relevant customer information on in-house systems.
- One Group, one team - Self.
Stephen Walsh & Co. Solicitors
- This is a great opportunity to work in a busy office with career progression and training provided.
- If you wish to apply for this role please email a CV and…
€10.09 an hour
- Christmas Temporary Sales Assistant - Maynooth.
- Can You Deliver a Fantastic Customer Service through an exciting busy Christmas period, in a Fast-Paced Store…
- Show a positive attitude and take responsibility for ensuring customers receive an excellent shopping experience.
- Main purpose of the role:
Newbridge, County Kildare
- Insomnia Coffee Company is an independent premium coffee chain with over 150 cafes, and 300+ self service units, across Ireland and the UK.
- Mercury employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied…
- Local language, English language a plus.
- Responsible for providing Exceptional customer service and ensuring the store is presented to the highest standard…
Levi Strauss & Co.
- You will be entitled to some incredible benefits, competitive salary and the opportunity to work for an iconic brand.
- Provide shop floor support to the team.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.