jobs in Donegal
- A panel may be formed as a result of this campaign for HSE Worklink North West, CHO Area 1 from which current and future, permanent and specified purpose…
€12.30 an hour
- Assisting and Greeting customers who enter the store.
- Good level of spoken and written English.
- If you are interested in the Retail Assistants job in Donegal,…
- Participates in the planning and execution of raw material, components, and vendor qualification or alternate supplier analytical qualification studies.
- Ensuring the effective operation of production equipment to meet product.
- For a confidential discussion and more information on this Production Operative role,…
- Strong social perceptiveness so that marketing content is relevant and modern across a range of audiences.
- The main hours will be Monday to Friday 10am - 6pm…
€12.30 an hour
- It's a really fast-paced environment, and everyone understands exactly what needs to happen to make their store a success – and gets on with doing it.
P.A. Dorrian & Co. Solicitors
- P.A. Dorrian & Co Solicitors are seeking to recruit a Criminal Law, Personal Injury and General Litigation Solicitor to join their busy Letterkenny office, Co…
- Excellent package including company vehicle available depending on experience.
- Candidate must have an excellent understanding of Printers,Photocopiers & MFP's.
- Ensuring orders are picked correctly and all relevant paperwork is completed.
- Storing and packing stock correctly.
- *Must be available to start immediately**.
€122,000 - €145,000 a year
- Jacqueline holds an Honours degree in Public Health and Health Promotion and an Ordinary degree in Health Science and Physiology.
- Tel: M: +353 (0) 860 279 484.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.