jobs in Dundalk, County Louth
€12.30 an hour
- It's a really fast-paced environment, and everyone understands exactly what needs to happen to make their store a success – and gets on with doing it.
- Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom enables consumers and merchants to receive money…
Carrickmacross, County Monaghan
- We’re Kerry Foods – a leading name in the global food industry, and a distinctly individual business.
- You will pack relevant product, manage stock levels,…
- The Operator will carry out the full range of responsibilities and duties required to meet current and future operational needs.
- Issue materials to SAP cost center from previous shift and through current shifts Carry out Daily/Weekly/Monthly cycle counting on both SAP and Mesi as per…
€11.66 an hour
- Please note that these are temporary contracts for approx.
- Valid manual handling certificate is preferable but not essential as training can be provided.
- Ear and nose piercing (you will receive full training).
- You’ll possess the following experience, skills and attributes;
- Be passionate about retail and fashion.
- Subsequently, you will learn administrative aspects of various departments including reception, administration (secrétariat), HR human resource, finance, etc.
- 6-12 months’ experience in one or more of the following areas: Fraud Investigation, Card Issuing or Merchant Acquiring Credit Card business, Accounting, Finance…
- Contact customers via automated dialler system and email/SMS transmission in an effort to identify payment options on past due accounts to bring account in…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.