jobs in Granard, County Longford
- You'll learn how the human body works.
- You will be responsible for the opening and closing of the store from time to time to assist with the smooth operation of…
€12.11 an hour
- As our village is open 365 days of the year, your working hours will include working weekends, bank holidays and during Christmas and/or New Year on a rota…
€10.10 an hour
- Your working hours will include a range of shifts, including; mornings, evenings, weekends, public / bank holidays and during Christmas and/or New Year on a…
- A passion for food and the ability to inspire shoppers.
- Drive sales through ensuring SOPs and store standards are met on a daily basis.
- Manufacturing commenced in March of the following year and the first product (Architect TSH) was launched in December of 2005.
- Bachelors Degree (± 16 years).
- Taking customer orders and logging them accurately into the order systems, review with planning for ship ability and process according to the established…
- Ensure the store operates efficiently and effectively and provide our customers with the very best customer service and fresh food offering at all times in a…
€10.10 an hour
- Your working hours will include evenings, weekends, public / bank holidays and during Christmas and/or New Year on a rota basis, with a premium rate of pay for…
- Communicating with Head office on a daily basis and being the depot point of contact as well as ensuring revenue KPI’s are achieved for the depot.
€55,000 - €65,000 a year
- Review M&E design information at tender stage and undertake a full design gap analysis to advise the bidding team of any design shortfalls.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.