jobs in Harristown, County Wexford
- “After 6 months you will receive a colleague clubcard, giving you 10% discount on your Tesco shopping throughout the year, both in-store and on-line”.
- Membership of the Company's active Sports & Social Club.
- If you value an exciting and varied working environment and meet the above requirements, then our…
- As an Office Services Agent your main responsibilities will include, but not necessarily be limited to, the following:
- Some IT skills of advantage.
€10 - €11 an hour
- Food preparationCash handlingServing food and promoting new productsProvide a friendly and professional service to all our customersThe list is endless and…
- If you have previous experience working with Microsoft Office in a fast paced team environment and hold a Leaving Certificate as a minimum level of education,…
- Following freshness and rotation principles.
- As a Customer Assistant you are required to sell alcohol, therefore you must be 18 or over to work in our store.
€9.80 an hour
- It is not intended to describe all elements of the work that may be performed and should not serve as the sole criteria for personnel decisions and actions.
- Sports and social events throughout the year.
- Communicating clear, concise and informative responses to customers, ensuring the customer has been treated fairly…
- Show a positive attitude and take responsibility for ensuring customers receive an excellent shopping experience.
- Main purpose of the role:
- Please note hours will vary dependent on weather and traffic conditions.
- Self motivated and an enthusiastic disposition.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.