jobs in Kenmare, County Kerry
- All roles will include working shifts during evenings & weekends over a 7-day period.
- Competitive pay above €10.40 + DOE.
- What’s in it for you?
- You'll learn how the human body works.
- You will be responsible for the opening and closing of the store from time to time to assist with the smooth operation of…
- Headquartered in Killarney, Tricel operates from 8 locations in Northern Europe, ensuring it is positioned to service a wide customer base, in over 50 countries…
- We also have a significant and growing online presence that enables customers to shop any time of the day and an extended range of products that are not…
- Our practice Partner, 23 years qualified as an Optometrist, is happy to mentor, encourage and guide you, whether you want to be developed clinically with our…
- Plan work rotas, assign tasks appropriately and appraise results.
- BS degree in logistics, supply chain management or business administration.
- Making around 85 million pizzas a year, Domino’s uses only the freshest, highest quality ingredients.
- Our Domino’s culture is created by friendly, positive…
- Minimum one year cash handling and customer service experience.
- Embrace change with curiosity and an eagerness to learn new initiatives and products.
- In addition, as part of your reward package you will receive an excellent staff discount, discretionary bonus and 25 days holiday along with having access to…
- Our Store Managers lead by example, role model the company culture and values and in turn gain trust and respect by doing what they say they will do.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.