jobs in County Kerry
- Excellent organisation and attention to detail.
- Reporting to the Yard Supervisor, the General Operative will be responsible for the upkeep and organisation of…
- As roles become live during recruitment campaigns, you will be contacted if you are shortlisted for interview and next steps.
- What is in it for you?
€19,034 - €23,929 a year
- Plan and offer a range of on and off site social activities and events with residents.
- Apply for funding and resources to support social activities which…
- Excellent IT skills (including some form of MRP system).
- SPX Flow inc. innovates with customers to help feed and enhance the world by designing, delivering…
- Show a positive attitude and take responsibility for ensuring customers receive an excellent shopping experience.
- Main purpose of the role:
- Our Store Managers lead by example, role model the company culture and values and in turn gain trust and respect by doing what they say they will do.
- Sports and social club facilitation.
- Distribution of important and urgent site comms and newsletters organisation.
- Management of EEP reporting file.
€10 an hour
- Training plans are a given, and you’ll have access to additional e-learning resources to really see your career develop in the way you want.
Relais & Chateaux
Kenmare, County Kerry
- These are full-time positions and are on a rostered basis, which includes weekend work and evening shifts to facilitate evening turndown.
- A third level qualification in electrical/electronic engineering or a related discipline.
- Supervision of customer personnel during visits to the Liebherr…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.