jobs in Kilkenny
€12.30 an hour
- It's a really fast-paced environment, and everyone understands exactly what needs to happen to make their store a success – and gets on with doing it.
- Enrolled in full time education at master’s level or undergraduates in the penultimate year of degree in one of the following areas: Business, Accounting,…
- Participating, organising and carrying out social activities.
- FETAC/QQI Level 5 qualification in Healthcare (completed or in process of completing).
- The role will involve travel to the US with at least 6 months of the first year to be based in the Chicago area.
- Location: Kilkenny, KK, IE, R95 K319.
- Support with the completion and release of regulatory and legal filings.
- 3rd level qualification in business studies or another related discipline.
- You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help…
- We are seeking applications from energetic and enthusiastic individuals to join our team for the above position.
- Support people who use the service.
Thomastown, County Kilkenny
- To apply for the above role please submit a copy of your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Due to exceptional growth we are seeking to recruit a permanent…
- A recognised professional or third level qualification, relevant to the role; a qualification in accountancy would be advantageous;
- Assist with completion of AML/CFT risk assessments for funds.
- Together with a large team of industry specialists, Carne serves in excess of four hundred…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.