jobs in Kilkenny
- Merchandise, rotate and face off all stock in assigned department while maintaining hygiene and food standards.
- Keep the back-store tidy and packed away.
- Just like everyone at H&M, we believe you are a sales driven, social, open and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism.
- Your to-do list includes:
€10.60 an hour
- Please note, this advert may close early if the appropriate number of applications has been reached.
- Our policy is to employ the best qualified people and…
- Processing of Fund distribution Units in Issue reporting and reconciliation completion and clearance of trades and cash Processing of register maintenance…
- High academic record to date in the following fields of study: Mathematical Sciences, Applied Maths, Physics or related discipline; and expected minimum of a 2…
Bagenalstown, County Carlow
- Passing written and practical exams on all off-the-job phases.
- Fixed-term apprenticeship contract with a potential to permanent tool and die maker contract on…
- Supporting senior BI analysts on ad hoc activities such as reporting adoption initiatives, data analysis to resolve issues, ownership of regular operational…
- E are now hiring and looking for the following position to be filled at our workshop in Kilkenny.
- Willing to do overtime and to get projects complete on time.
- Minimum one year cash handling and customer service experience.
- Embrace change with curiosity and an eagerness to learn new initiatives and products.
- Ability to work as part of a team or to work unsupervised and take responsibility for the completion of tasks.
- Degree in IT or relevant work experience.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.