jobs in Kill, County Kildare
Naas, County Kildare
- Opportunities for development and first-class practical trainings.
- JYSK has expanded from one store in Denmark in 1979 to more than 2,700 stores worldwide today…
- A third level (Bachelors) qualification ideally in English or similar;
- This position will be based at our office in Naas.
- Log/keep track of opportunities;
Leixlip, County Kildare
- Exyte has a truly global footprint, serving the most technically demanding clients in markets such as semiconductors, batteries, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology,…
- Experience and understanding of one of the following fields:
- The specific activities can be diverse ranging from analyzing case studies, designing and training…
- “After 6 months you will receive a colleague clubcard, giving you 10% discount on your Tesco shopping throughout the year, both in-store and on-line”.
Newbridge, County Kildare
- To work with the Merchandising team to plan and adapt the store merchandising and internal mannequins according to Company criteria and sales.
- Perform daily store administration tasks to support great audit results, such as cash handling.
- Accurately process stock quickly and to the highest standard,…
- Deliver hot fresh food, in a clean and friendly restaurant, giving customers a great experience each visit, every time.
- Deliver A Great Customer Experience.
- Produce construction details during contractors on site.
- Making site visits during construction.
- Excellent IT and administration skills.
- D11 PXTO E-mail: email@example.com.
- Closing date: 30/01/2020 12:00.
- Proposed Interview Date: It is proposed to hold interviews February 2020.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.