jobs in Killarney, County Kerry
AA Euro Executive Recruitment
Killarney, County Kerry
- A recognised qualification in a related discipline.
- General administration of all relevant processes, e.g. purchase orders, subcontract operations, sales orders…
- Excellent IT skills (including some form of MRP system).
- SPX Flow inc. innovates with customers to help feed and enhance the world by designing, delivering…
- Our Store Managers lead by example, role model the company culture and values and in turn gain trust and respect by doing what they say they will do.
€19,034 - €23,929 a year
- Plan and offer a range of on and off site social activities and events with residents.
- Apply for funding and resources to support social activities which…
- A third level qualification in electrical/electronic engineering or a related discipline.
- Supervision of customer personnel during visits to the Liebherr…
- Plan work rotas, assign tasks appropriately and appraise results.
- BS degree in logistics, supply chain management or business administration.
- We are Rehabcare, the health and social care division of the Rehab Group.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar setting.
- Testing and completion of handover formalities on project completion.
- A recognised third level Mechanical and Electrical qualification with significant…
- In addition, as part of your reward package you will receive an excellent staff discount, discretionary bonus and 25 days holiday along with having access to…
- Minimum one year cash handling and customer service experience.
- Embrace change with curiosity and an eagerness to learn new initiatives and products.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.