jobs in Killorglin, County Kerry
- Show a positive attitude and take responsibility for ensuring customers receive an excellent shopping experience;
- Main purpose of the role:
- If you have the passion to succeed in a growing and innovative organisation and have the desired background we would like to hear from you now.
- We have over 50 years’ experience in the area of training for employment or further education and benefit from a hugely experienced multi-disciplinary team of…
- As a retail assistant you are the core of our business and play a vital role in our success.
- We also offer great opportunities to develop your career with us…
- We also have a significant and growing online presence that enables customers to shop any time of the day and an extended range of products that are not…
- Merchandise and present the Bakery department to the highest standard at all times and in accordance with relevant store planograms and guidelines.
- If you can’t find what you are looking for today then register your interest with the Subway® store by completing a Team Member application and get ahead on…
- Minimum one year cash handling and customer service experience.
- Embrace change with curiosity and an eagerness to learn new initiatives and products.
- Proven attention to detail and task completion.
- Key areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to the following:
- A related 3rd level qualification.
- Prepare customer orders across all fresh food areas i.e. make sandwiches and rolls, dish up hot food and slice meats using the store`s portion control measures.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.