jobs in Killorglin, County Kerry
- “After 6 months you will receive a colleague clubcard, giving you 10% discount on your Tesco shopping throughout the year, both in-store and on-line”.
- Flexible to work during Prize Bonds opening hours.
- Manage telephone, e-mail and letter enquiries in a professional manner.
- Meet/exceed the agreed K.P.
- Some of the benefits you will receive along the way..
- If you have the passion to succeed in a growing and innovative organisation and have the desired…
- Daily service and cleaning of the canteen area.
- Assist in the preparation of beverages and food.
- Must have previous experience in the Hospitality industry.
- Sweeping and mopping all kitchen areas during shifts and at the end of shifts.
- Working knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
€10 an hour
- Training plans are a given, and you’ll have access to additional e-learning resources to really see your career develop in the way you want.
- All roles will include working shifts during evenings & weekends over a 7-day period.
- Competitive pay above €10.10 + DOE.
- What’s in it for you?
€10 an hour
- As a Retail Assistant you will work as part of a team and will be involved in merchandising, till operations and stock management across our Frozen, Chilled and…
- Excellent IT skills (including some form of MRP system).
- SPX Flow inc. innovates with customers to help feed and enhance the world by designing, delivering…
- If you can’t find what you are looking for today then register your interest with the Subway® store by completing a Team Member application and get ahead on…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.