jobs in Kilmainham Wood, County Meath
- As a retail assistant you are the core of our business and play a vital role in our success.
- We also offer great opportunities to develop your career with us…
- Flexability to work during the week and weekends including late nights is required.
- Show a positive attitude and take responsibility for ensuring customers…
- The Operator will carry out the full range of responsibilities and duties required to meet current and future operational needs.
- Good news, we are hiring!
- In addition to a competitive salary, you'll also receive a full contract of employment, access to internal training tools and ongoing coaching and support with…
- Subsequently, you will learn administrative aspects of various departments including reception, administration (secrétariat), HR human resource, finance, etc.
Peterley Manor Farm
Shercock, County Cavan
- Must display the following key behaviours/competencies throughout role:
- Reporting to the Supervisor and / or Manager, this role requires the General Operatives…
- An administrative assistant degree or a degree from a business school is a real plus.
- You'll work in an international/multi-cultural, multi-lingual environment…
- Prepare customer orders across all fresh food areas i.e. make sandwiches and rolls, dish up hot food and slice meats using the store`s portion control measures.
- Ensure merchandising and presentation of entire store is of the highest standard at all times and in accordance with relevant store planograms and guidelines.
- Training plans are a given, and you’ll have access to additional e-learning resources to really see your career develop in the way you want.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.