jobs in Kinsale, County Cork
- The successful candidate will have the following:
- Post Leaving Certificate Professional Qualification.
- External candidates may also be considered for this role.
- How will you do it?
- Know our customers, find out more about them, what they like and what they don’t – it can make such a difference to the way we do things.
- As a retail assistant you are the core of our business and play a vital role in our success.
- We also offer great opportunities to develop your career with us…
- A 20% Shift Premium on base salary will be paid for the rotating shift.
- Minimum of 12 months previous experience in a General Operative role in a Manufacturing…
- Joining us as a Christmas Customer Advisor is a great opportunity, whether it’s your first job and you’re looking to gain some valuable experience over the…
- You'll learn how the human body works.
- We've over 1,000 stores (and more on the way) in almost every major city and town across the UK and Ireland – not to…
- If you are someone who has a keen desire to work in B2B marketing or the creative industry, this is a great opportunity to develop your skills and experience in…
- A big bonus is that you will receive 25% staff discount in Store.
- As a seasonal sales assistant, you will deliver outstanding customer service, being friendly…
- You see pain points as an opportunity to innovate and get better.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and relevant work experience.
- You will have a Bachelors degree in Business or a relevant discipline.
- You will be responsible for managing data and processing data.
- What you'll get in return.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.