jobs in Kinsealy, County Dublin
- You’ll really get to know our customers and what they’re looking for; it’s everything from helping them find the perfect product, to stocking the shelves, to…
- As a retail assistant you are the core of our business and play a vital role in our success.
- We also offer great opportunities to develop your career with us…
- We also have a significant and growing online presence that enables customers to shop any time of the day and an extended range of products that are not…
- Interns will be assigned both a manager and a mentor as well as two dedicated intern co-ordinators.
- Here’s some information about the organisation you will…
- Family friendly policies e.g. marriage day paid, first day of school paid.
- The team will support our customers online by planning and processing their orders…
- We work with some of the World’s most admired organisations and our people get to play a part in their success, as we make it possible for them to bring their…
- Maintains an awareness of all product knowledge, and current or upcoming product / trends.
- Initiates completion of tasks or activities without necessary…
- D11 PXTO E-mail: email@example.com.
- Closing date: 30/01/2020 12:00.
- Proposed Interview Date: It is proposed to hold interviews February 2020.
- We are able to accommodate school hours, early or late shifts along with weekend working.
- With a desire to learn, work hard and be part of globally successful…
- Our Sales Assistants have excellent product knowledge, provide outstanding customer service, and above all else are passionate about retail.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.