jobs in Leithghlinn an Droichid, County Carlow
- Company pension after 1 year.
- Preferably, previous experience in a customer facing role but this is not essential provided you have the right attitude.
Magna International Inc.
Bagenalstown, County Carlow
- Passing written and practical exams on all off-the-job phases.
- Fixed-term apprenticeship contract with a potential to permanent tool and die maker contract on…
- A panel may be created for Grade V, Staff Officer, Nursing Home Support Office, Older Persons Services, Carlow / Kilkenny CHO 5 from which permanent and…
- Enrolled in full time education at master’s level or undergraduates in the penultimate year of degree in one of the following areas: Business, Accounting,…
- Just like everyone at H&M, we believe you are a sales driven, social, open and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism.
- READ ABOUT THE ROLE BELOW:
- To ensure that the shop is free from hazards and maintained in a safe condition and to observe and implement health and safety legislation, consumer legislation…
- The role will involve travel to the US with at least 6 months of the first year to be based in the Chicago area.
- Location: Kilkenny, KK, IE, R95 K319.
- I am currently working with a leading Carlow / Kilkenny based organisation who are seeking an enthusiastic and driven Office Administrator to join their team.
€13 - €16 an hour
- Elizabeth recruits for both permanent and contract staff and has recruited at every level of an organisation from graduates through to senior management across…
- You will deputise for your Store Manager on their days off, and work side-by-side during the busy periods.
- We appreciate that at all levels our employees bring…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.