jobs in Longford, County Offaly
- Meath A panel may be formed as a result of this campaign for Disability Services, Midlands Louth Meath Community Health Organisation from which current and…
- Show a positive attitude and take responsibility for ensuring customers receive an excellent shopping experience;
- Main purpose of the role:
- : Other than just being able to say you work for one of the most fun and distinctive brands in Europe, you will get: • Industry leading pay rates • A bonus…
- The GRTL will serve as team lead or co-lead of marketing application submission teams for indications that are at the regulatory filing stage; helping to…
- Drives and leads the successful execution of operational components of a large global oncology clinical drug program using strong project management,…
€45,000 - €50,000 a year
- Will be capable of analysing key data following incidents and accidents and using this information to protect residents and staff and provide better safer…
- Extensive working knowledge in the drug development process, along with expertise in one or more of the relevant areas (e.g. clinical, regulatory, program…
- Has a deep understanding of the fundamentals of protocol development and follow up, including but not limited to: Study monitoring, data collection and analysis…
- (Disclaimer: The responsibilities listed above are only a summary and other responsibilities will be assigned as required).
- Join us and make a difference.
Matrix Recruitment Group
Longford, County Offaly
- Test all current processes and ensure SOP practice is place for each department.
- We collect your data for recruitment purposes only and will retain it for the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.