jobs in Lough Atalia, County Galway
- Company pension after 1 year.
- Preferably, previous experience in a customer facing role but this is not essential provided you have the right attitude.
- You'll learn how the human body works.
- You will be responsible for the opening and closing of the store from time to time to assist with the smooth operation of…
- “After 6 months you will receive a colleague clubcard, giving you 10% discount on your Tesco shopping throughout the year, both in-store and on-line”.
- You will contribute to the review and approval of all DHRs completed during the manufacturing process.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that Product Release…
- All graduate roles require a minimum of a 2:2 classification (or equivalent, ie 50% or above) in a relevant degree and less than 2 years post graduate relevant…
€13.21 an hour
- This role is an amazing opportunity for those to gain experience within the banking sector and begin their career within the field.
- What you'll need to succeed.
- Quality & Continual Improvement is at the forefront of our objectives and our Incoming Inspection Team achieves this by strictly following our many IIP’s and…
Droichead an Chláirín, County Galway
- Completing forms for staff as requested – FIS, social welfare, immigration.
- Ensure delivery dockets match invoices and correct amount being paid by the company.
Recruit Island Administration and Finance
€12.49 an hour
- A post Leaving Certificate qualification would be an advantage.
- General office support in the event of absence of existing staff.
- For more info see wallacemyers.ie/privacy-policy.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.