jobs in Mount Merrion, County Dublin
€10.10 an hour
- (Please note: This vacancy may close early if we receive a high volume of applications.).
- An initial holiday allowance of 22 days per year pro rata (which…
- To provide effective administrative and support service to the Student Fees function within the Finance department and contribute to its development across…
- Deliver hot fresh food, in a clean and friendly restaurant, giving customers a great experience each visit, every time.
- Deliver A Great Customer Experience.
- We are an award winning contact centre, based in Blackrock, South County Dublin that provides first class service to our customers when they need it most.
- Competitive intelligence on social media.
- Minimum level of education required.
- Being the office manager represents making sure the information coming to the…
- “After 6 months you will receive a colleague clubcard, giving you 10% discount on your Tesco shopping throughout the year, both in-store and on-line”.
- You’ll really get to know our customers and what they’re looking for; it’s everything from helping them find the perfect product, to stocking the shelves, to…
- Our Sales Assistants have excellent product knowledge, provide outstanding customer service, and above all else are passionate about retail.
€25,000 - €28,000 a year
- In order to fulfil the role successfully the following are some of the key skills and experience required:
- We will support your development and you will also…
- Kick-start your career with an exciting three-month paid internship at Vodafone!
- When you join the internship programme you will enjoy a competitive salary and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.