jobs in Moynalty, County Meath
- Flexability to work during the week and weekends including late nights is required.
- Show a positive attitude and take responsibility for ensuring customers…
- Use a computerised till system that has a barcode scanner.
- Process store loyalty cards, coupons and vouchers.
- 2 years` experience in a retail role is desirable.
- Merchandise, rotate and face off all stock in assigned department while maintaining hygiene and food standards.
- Keep the back-store tidy and packed away.
- In addition to a competitive salary, you'll also receive a full contract of employment, access to internal training tools and ongoing coaching and support with…
- Company pension after 1 year.
- Preferably, previous experience in a customer facing role but this is not essential provided you have the right attitude.
- To ensure that the shop is free from hazards and maintained in a safe condition and to observe and implement health and safety legislation, consumer legislation…
€10.30 an hour
- Training plans are a given, and you’ll have access to additional e-learning resources to really see your career develop in the way you want.
Peterley Manor Farm
Shercock, County Cavan
- Must display the following key behaviours/competencies throughout role:
- Reporting to the Supervisor and / or Manager, this role requires the General Operatives…
- Established in 1980, Dawn Meats is an industry leader with annual revenues of over ¿2bn, employing over 7,300 staff in 15 countries and exporting to over 50…
- Prepare customer orders across all fresh food areas i.e. make sandwiches and rolls, dish up hot food and slice meats using the store`s portion control measures.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.