jobs in Newtown Mount Kennedy, County Wicklow
- Excellent organisation and attention to detail.
- Reporting to the Yard Supervisor, the General Operative will be responsible for the upkeep and organisation of…
- “After 6 months you will receive a colleague clubcard, giving you 10% discount on your Tesco shopping throughout the year, both in-store and on-line”.
Bray, County Wicklow
- The ideal candidate should have the following:
- Understand the need to work within procedures and systems where necessary.
- How we communicate is evolving.
- Handle all basic queries/ complaints and recording/updating of relevant customer information on in-house systems.
- One Group, one team - 1.
- You’ll really get to know our customers and what they’re looking for; it’s everything from helping them find the perfect product, to stocking the shelves, to…
Deans Grange, County Dublin
€20,000 - €22,000 a year
- The candidate would require the following skills.
- Proficiency in word, excel and outlook is required.
- General administrative duties such as change of ownership,…
- The brief requires a thorough knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practice, current FDA & EMEA regulations for solid oral dosage pharmaceuticals for human use and a…
- Assist with administration of employee benefit programs including determining eligibility, enrolling employees and their dependents in the plans, and…
- Participating, organising and carrying out social activities.
- In this role you will be a part of a brand new team, helping to grow and develop the home over the…
- Approximately split between 5 hour Saturday and 6 hour Sunday morning during school term only.
- Duties will be cleaning of school public area, bathrooms and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.