jobs in Oranmore, County Galway
- A panel may be created for Clerical Officer from which specified purpose vacancies of full or part time duration may be filled in Galway University Hospitals.
- The principal duties and responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to the following:
- This is a 6 month fixed term, full time contract.
- Handle all basic queries and complaints awhile recording and updating relevant customer information on in-house systems.
- One Group, one team - 1.
- All graduate roles require a minimum of a 2:2 classification (or equivalent, ie 50% or above) in a relevant degree and less than 2 years post graduate relevant…
- Pass leaving cert, ideally with previous experience in a regulated production environment.
- Contribute improvement ideas and participate in continuous…
€10 an hour
- Training plans are a given, and you’ll have access to additional e-learning resources to really see your career develop in the way you want.
- We are currently recruiting for the following positions in our Galway facility.
- Education and/or experience equivalent to a high school diploma or certificate…
- The ideal candidate should have the following skills and attributes:
- Fluency in English is essential both written and verbal.
€10.50 - €12.00 an hour
- To be consider you will have a genuine interest in food and enjoy promoting and selling it, with excellent communication skills both written and verbal, good…
€10.60 an hour
- Please note, this advert may close early if the appropriate number of applications has been reached.
- Our policy is to employ the best qualified people and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.