jobs in Pike, County Tipperary
- Candidate must have a minimum of a BA or BS Degree with a minimum of 10 yrs.
- Drives and leads the successful execution of operational components of a large…
- In addition, this role serves as a knowledge resource for the data development team and works with the CORDS Lead to coordinate therapeutic area support and…
- Medical Data Review (and data cleaning support as appropriate) of ongoing studies working with Clinical Operations and Data Management.
- Flexible hours for deep or heavy cleaning projects;
- Clean, stock and supply designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, emptying bins,…
- Industry leading pay rates • A bonus scheme, paid every 6 months if shop hits targets, of up to £250 • 28 days paid holiday (pro rata) • Progression and…
- Supporting Public Affairs and Investor Relations in managing external BMS communications.
- Secures required headcount and budget to achieve global PD&C plan and…
Roscrea, County Tipperary
- Ensure merchandising and presentation of entire store is of the highest standard at all times and in accordance with relevant store planograms and guidelines.
- Coordinates with Capabilities, Digital Operations, Marketing Operation Managers, Multi-channel hubs and Business Analytics and Insights on the following…
- Solid scientific background, Ph.D., M.D., PharmD, MS, or BS with equivalent professional experience.
- Prepare content for regulatory strategic documentation and…
- Please note, to apply for this role you must have previous Optical Experience.
- Join our team in Nutgrove, as an Optical Assistant, and you’ll discover why at…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.