jobs in Raheen, County Wexford
€21,000 a year
- Watch this short video to see what you could be apart of!
- You will have a genuine interest in coffee and enjoy promoting and selling it, with excellent…
- Come join us and see it for yourself.
- We also offer a huge staff discount of 40%, holiday days and access to our New Look Rewards which include some amazing…
- If you value an exciting and varied working environment and meet the above requirements, then our recruiter is looking forward to receiving your application by…
€20,380 a year
- It is not intended to describe all elements of the work that may be performed and should not serve as the sole criteria for personnel decisions and actions.
- A panel may be created for Grade VI Quality & Safety Co-ordinator, Wexford General Hospital, from which permanent and specified purpose vacancies of full or…
- Sports, social and charity events.
- Assistance in the completion of net asset values (NAVs) for client funds in accordance with BNY Mellon standard operating…
- Experience of working in a paid or voluntary capacity in a social care context is required for this position.
- FETAC Level 5 (or higher) healthcare qualification…
- BNY Mellon is a global financial services company focused on helping clients manage and service their financial assets, operating in 36 countries and serving…
- The group combines the brands Medentech, Anti-Germ, Hypred, Kilco, LCB, and G3 and has been setting standards in the market for over 50 years.
- Ø Assist Client Service Managers with monthly report preparation, new deal closings, effective dates, interest payment dates, and other special events and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.