jobs in Tallaght, County Dublin
€27,500 a year
- Providing the management with relevant information on the grocery market.
- Preparing daily, weekly and monthly reports for internal department.
€30,950 a year
- Third level qualification in Creative Design, Publishing or related discipline.
- Manage design assets for use in marketing leaflet and sales collateral.
€30,950 a year
- Assisting line manager and team members with ad hoc administration duties and projects.
- Exceptional organisational, analytical and data management skills.
- Poundland & Dealz are bucking the trend on the high street and as the UK and Ireland's largest Discount Retailer we are enjoying strong performance despite the…
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or…
- Deliver hot fresh food, in a clean and friendly restaurant, giving customers a great experience each visit, every time.
- Deliver A Great Customer Experience.
South Dublin, County Dublin
- Great staff social events and an energetic team.
- Any other ad hoc administration duties including running reports and mail merges.
- “After 6 months you will receive a colleague clubcard, giving you 10% discount on your Tesco shopping throughout the year, both in-store and on-line”.
- You’ll experience the life of a PwC graduate during a fully paid internship that can last for either 8 or 12 weeks.
- Join us for a summer to remember.
€25 an hour
- Up to 25 days annual leave per year.
- These include but are not limited to:
- Ability to manage time effectively and multi-task.
- Flexible start and finish times.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.