jobs in Templeogue, County Dublin
- As a retail assistant you are the core of our business and play a vital role in our success.
- We also offer great opportunities to develop your career with us…
- Ensure that all new product is on stage so that the Guest can experience the most current assortment.
- Perform effective till transactions that enhance the Guest…
- Handle all basic queries and complaints awhile recording and updating relevant customer information on in-house systems.
- One Group, one team - Self.
- Deliver hot fresh food, in a clean and friendly restaurant, giving customers a great experience each visit, every time.
- Deliver A Great Customer Experience.
South Dublin, County Dublin
€42,773 - €51,375 a year
- Becoming proficient with the current IT systems, the configuration and support of.
- Have completed or leading to completion in a course of study related to I.
- You'll learn how the human body works.
- You will be responsible for the opening and closing of the store from time to time to assist with the smooth operation of…
€11.13 an hour
- Please note, this advert may close early if the appropriate number of applications has been reached.
- Our policy is to employ the best qualified people and…
€12.30 an hour
- Family friendly policies e.g. marriage day paid, first day of school paid.
- In return for your hard work and commitment you will be rewarded with some great…
- BNY Mellon is a global financial services company focused on helping clients manage and service their financial assets, operating in 36 countries and serving…
€32,000 a year
- South Africa boot camp: 4 week expenses-paid training programme in South Africa to gain the ISTQB qualification and to kick start your career with Expleo.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.