jobs in Terenure, County Dublin
- Family friendly policies e.g. marriage day paid, first day of school paid.
- The team will support our customers online by planning and processing their orders…
- Deliver hot fresh food, in a clean and friendly restaurant, giving customers a great experience each visit, every time.
- Deliver A Great Customer Experience.
- D11 PXTO E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Closing date: 30/01/2020 12:00.
- Proposed Interview Date: It is proposed to hold interviews February 2020.
- Submit your CV and a detailed cover letter stating why you are applying for this position to: email@example.com.
- As a retail assistant you are the core of our business and play a vital role in our success.
- We also offer great opportunities to develop your career with us…
€25 an hour
- Up to 25 days annual leave per year.
- These include but are not limited to:
- Ability to manage time effectively and multi-task.
- Flexible start and finish times.
- You’ll really get to know our customers and what they’re looking for; it’s everything from helping them find the perfect product, to stocking the shelves, to…
- Experience and understanding of one of the following fields:
- The specific activities can be diverse ranging from analyzing case studies, designing and training…
- We work with some of the World’s most admired organisations and our people get to play a part in their success, as we make it possible for them to bring their…
- You’ll experience the life of a PwC graduate during a fully paid internship that can last for either 8 or 12 weeks.
- Join us for a summer to remember.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.