jobs in Togher, County Cork
- A big bonus is that you will receive 25% staff discount in Store.
- As a seasonal sales assistant, you will deliver outstanding customer service, being friendly…
- Joining us as a Christmas Customer Advisor is a great opportunity, whether it’s your first job and you’re looking to gain some valuable experience over the…
- As a retail assistant you are the core of our business and play a vital role in our success.
- We also offer great opportunities to develop your career with us…
- You'll learn how the human body works.
- We've over 1,000 stores (and more on the way) in almost every major city and town across the UK and Ireland – not to…
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent/similar qualification.
- 3rd Level Degree / Logistics related qualification.
- Support the use of Vendor Managed Inventory systems…
Carrigtwohill, County Cork
- Minimum of 9 months experience in a manufacturing environment is desirable.
- Leaving certificate, trade or equivalent education level is required.
- The successful candidate will have the following:
- Post Leaving Certificate Professional Qualification.
- External candidates may also be considered for this role.
- Need to gain in-depth knowledge of Apple Store processes and policies, including knowing when to make exceptions to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Following freshness and rotation principles.
- As a Customer Assistant you are required to sell alcohol, therefore you must be 18 or over to work in our store.
- If you are someone who has a keen desire to work in B2B marketing or the creative industry, this is a great opportunity to develop your skills and experience in…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.