jobs in An Geata Bán, County Cork
- A passion for food and the ability to inspire shoppers.
- No previous experience necessary as training will be provided.
- Main purpose of the role:
- This position is within the Casualty Claims Team and will include the desk-top administration, investigation and negotiation of a portfolio of liability damage…
- Without following that core belief, we wouldn’t be where we are now.
- As a store manager in one of our core stores you will have full autonomy on how you trade,…
- We’ll also be looking for an organised approach and a good standard of education.
- Make the grade and you could soon be part of a friendly store team – and a…
- You will be working within a Finance Team gaining huge experience in day to day accounts receivable and wider accounts assistant work.
- 2+ years practical experience with the following Microsoft technologies: Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows Server, Active Directory, Group Policy, Configuration…
- Please note – to be considered for this role you must have previous optical experience.
- As an optical assistant you will make sure every customer gets a…
- A HR Business Generalist is needed by CareerWise Recruitment for a Cork based multinational client to provide HR services for the international organisation.
- The Production Operator will be responsible for the safe running, cleaning and handover of process equipment/areas to produce product within the correct quality…
- You are comfortable, confident and articulate when communicating to various levels of the organisation.
- Masters/Bachelors degree in a relevant discipline, or…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.