jobs in An Geata Bán, County Cork
You refined by:
- Must be flexible to work on morning, afternoon and night shifts as start times and days vary throughout the year, dependent upon business demands.
- Formal training/qualification in printing.
- As part of our recruitment process you will be required to provide evidence of your right to work in the UK.
- Data entry and data administration.
- 2-3 years reception/administration experience essential.
- Working daily with Microsoft Office programmes including Word and…
- Permanent Position You must be a native speaker with one of the following languages with fluent English French; Slovak; Danish; German; Spanish Interviews…
- Please note: the success of your candidacy would be on contingent on completion of the next stage of the recruitment process – requirements of the role &…
- Ipass or accounting technician qualification.
- Taxable fringe benefits administration i.e., group term life insurance, taxsaver travel schemes.
- Location: Bantry General Hospital Immediate Permanent & Specified Purpose vacancies exist in all areas within the Hospital A panel may be formed to fill future…
€30,000 - €35,000 a year
- RCT notify Revenue of contract and payment.
- Experience with Excel & Sage line 50 an advantage.
- I am currently looking for a Bookkeeper in East Cork.
€50,000 - €55,000 a year
- The business analyst will be responsible for developing critical business relationships, understanding the business requirements, and be able to work with…
- Ability to technically understand Chemistry test processes and perform required troubleshooting studies/investigations to resolve technical and/ operational…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.