jobs in An Geata Bán, County Cork
AA Euro Executive Recruitment
- The ideal candidate must have 6 years’ plus experience working with medium or large main contractors working on high detailed project working.
- Process minutes of meetings and following up on actions.
- Data entry and database administration.
- 2 - 3 years Reception/administration experience essential.
- Ensure that all orders are placed in a timely manner while keeping in mind the current stock holdings and lead times for deliveries.
- You will be working within a Finance Team gaining huge experience in day to day accounts receivable and wider accounts assistant work.
- Relevant third level scientific degree.
- Minimum of 1-year industry-based GMP experience (preferably pharma).
- Bioreactor preparation, media/feed/buffer make-ups,…
- Provide an efficient and effective administration and support service for all of the following:
- Excellent knowledge of software validation, IS infrastructure…
- Minimum of a certificate/diploma in Business Studies or secretarial skills course.
- General administrative duties that may include photocopying, coordinating…
- Exciting opportunity for a Production Supervisor in the food industry looking to make the next step in their career in Cork City in a days role!!
- You will be involved in analysing customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis and marketing best practices to build successful strategies.
- This is an opportunity to play an integral role in the establishing of this new team and join an innovative and cutting-edge organisation who places people at…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.