jobs in An Geata Bán, County Cork
You refined by:
Carrigtwohill, County Cork
- This position requires knowledge that is acquired through experience, specialized education or training.
- The job requires a basic understanding of work routines…
- Adhere to procedures in relation to production methods, completion of documentation, current Good Manufacturing Practices and safety requirements.
- Our portfolio of smart networks, software, services, meters and sensors helps our customers better manage electricity, gas and water resources for the people…
Rinn an Scidígh, County Cork
- Testing, review and disposition of pharmaceutical DSs, Intermediates, cleaning samples, investigatory samples, In Process Control (IPC) samples and/or raw…
- Handling questions via email addressing vendor setup, tax forms and banking, and payment related issues, as well as policy, procedure, system access, and tool…
- You will lead and coordinating the current and future activities of the Manufacturing Department.
- Third Level qualification in Engineering, Business and/or…
- We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,…
- Ensure relevant security procedures and lead times are adhered to prior/during launch.
- Advanced excel skills essential, with the ability to handle considerable…
€13.21 an hour
- You will work a 37 hour week and earn a very competitive hourly rate of €13.21 per hour, paid on a weekly basis.
- What you'll need to succeed.
- You'll partner and work with CM, Suppliers, and AO Finance teams for payment issue resolution.
- IPICS Certification; Degree/ Diploma in a Supply Chain or…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.