jobs in An Geata Bán, County Cork
You refined by:
- You will also be responsible for all the administration duties involved in account opening, writing up letter of offers and the anti-money laundering processes.
- Your new role will see you working as part of the lending and credit fulfilment and operations teams.
- You will be paid on a weekly basis by Hays and will work…
€16 an hour
- 4 monthly payment runs (to local suppliers, to European suppliers, to UK Stg suppliers, and Stg payments for our NI office).
- What you'll need to succeed.
- You will receive a competitive salary with an employer of choice in Cork.
- Your new company is a government funded Research & Development organisation in Cork…
€35,000 a year
- The organisation has over 2000 employees and continue to expand as it adds value to its customers.
- A large commercial company which provides nationwide services…
- You must have at least 12 months' experience in a research role along with a minimum Level 8 degree within healthcare or a related discipline.
- There will be a long-term employment opportunity for the right person on completion of the projects.
- You will receive a competitive hourly rate in line with…
- Project assistant/PMO in Higher Education Institute.
- In return you will get a 12 month FTC, and experience working on a HR systems Project.
- Demonstrate satisfactory knowledge and appropriate experience of Fire Precautions, Occupational Health and Safety welfare measures and procedures, standards and…
- As Receptionist, you will be the front face of the organisation meeting and greeting visitors upon arrival.
- You will have 3-4 years reception or administration…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.