jobs in An Geata Bán, County Cork
You refined by:
Morgan McKinley (undo)
- The Production Operator will be responsible for the safe running, cleaning and handover of process equipment/areas to produce product within the correct quality…
- The General Operator will be responsible for the safe running, cleaning and handover of process equipment/areas to produce product within the correct quality…
€90,000 - €120,000 a year
- We are looking for experienced lead consultants with a background in any of the following that are looking for a role that can make a big impact on people's…
- In this position, you will be a member of the implementation team but will also liaise with sales, marketing, finance, support, product, and engineering teams…
€45,000 a year
- QC Analyst - IPC - Permanent - 4 cycle shift (2 days on, 2 nights on, then 4 off) €38,000 base + 33% shift allowance + €5,000 make up allowance + bonus +…
- Review lab SOPs and forms used for routine lab analysis to improve design where necessary and store in compliance with record keeping requirements.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Biology, Pharmacy or related scientific field is required.
- Reporting to Senior Scientist, Late Development and Stability…
- Follow SOPs and record data precisely following GMP compliant practices for data handling.
- Job Description: Assists chemistry and microbiology lab through data…
- Lead and mentor the more junior consultants.
- Please note you must have a valid unrestricted visa to work in Ireland in order to apply for this position.
€20,000 a year
- Are you a HR Administrator seeking an opportunity to work for a global organisation?
- Provides phone, instant chat and e-mail communication with the HR community…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.