jobs in An Geata Bán, County Cork
- Weekly reporting on payment spend for cash flow forecast.
- 1 year’s relevant experience.
- The Accounts Payable person will be responsible for a number of…
- Assists and provide support for the evaluation of current initiatives, strategies, pipelines, tools, technologies, job boards, etc.
- Ipass or accounting technician qualification.
- Taxable fringe benefits administration i.e., group term life insurance, taxsaver travel schemes.
- Maintain subject matter expertise on policies and procedures associated with Travel, Meetings and employee expense reporting, as well as relevant activities…
- Providing guidance to users on the use of systems including Workday and the local intranet to help them find information and process transactions/submit…
- Purcelloleary have been assigned to recruit for the following role of Accounts Receivable Associate.
- Contact customers by phone or mail for collections using…
- Communicate directly with sites to enable start-up and maintain an active collaboration with sites during maintenance and close-out.
- Purcelloleary are working with a Global organisation to recruit for the position Customer Meeting Services owners throughout Europe, Russia, Ukraine & Turkey…
- At all times provide input and recommendations into current process and ways in which it can be improved in terms of efficiency and effectiveness.
- Contact customers by phone or mail for collections using market best practices.
- Monitor bank account statements reconcile unapplied cash accounts.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.