jobs in An Geata Bán, County Cork
- BNY Mellon is a global financial services company focused on helping clients manage and service their financial assets, operating in 36 countries and serving…
- Applicants must be part of a university work placement programme for a minimum duration of 6 months.
- Key Responsibilities will include some of the following:
- We are a global organisation, situated in 13 locations across 9 countries offering careers in various functions from Operations, Supply Chain, Procurement,…
€10.30 an hour
- Training plans are a given, and you’ll have access to additional e-learning resources to really see your career develop in the way you want.
- Company pension after 1 year.
- Preferably, previous experience in a customer facing role but this is not essential provided you have the right attitude.
- Strong team working skills with the ability to also work independently with some guidance;
- Assisting in the administration of payroll processing;
- About the Team The DDC supports engagement teams with the completion of both audit and administrative work.
- About the Opportunity The primary responsibilities…
- Roles typically require a university degree or an extensive amount of practical knowledge gained through experience.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Assist with and contribute to department administration, marketing and advertising initiatives.
- Ensure project targets are met, providing progress reports to…
Carrigtwohill, County Cork
- Establishment of priorities, imparting a sense of urgency and importance to the team while following Project Management methodology in project execution.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.