jobs in An Geata Bán, County Cork
€22,609 - €35,218 a year
- Please note that an appointment to posts advertised will be dependent on University approval, together with the terms of the employment control framework for…
- Minimum two years accounts receivable/collections experience.
- Submit invoices through online portals, email invoices, and mail invoices.
- Knowledge in some of the following areas would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to work cross functionally and…
- To provide assistance in conducting the following research activities, including planning, organising, conducting, and communicating research studies within the…
Carrigtwohill, County Cork
- In addition, the Supply Chain Analyst will suggest improvement to existing tools and create new analytical tools to improve overall efficiencies and also…
- 3 - 4 years with experience gathering report requirements for data analysis and creating reports for the HR and Recruiting functions required.
- Weekly reporting on payment spend for cash flow forecast.
- 1 year’s relevant experience.
- The Accounts Payable person will be responsible for a number of…
€12 an hour
- Pension Scheme after 9 months service.
- **Please note: We are still accepting and reviewing all applications for this position and our team will continue to…
- Engaging with Wellness Ambassadors in each Apple store and corporate office in EMEIA, to facilitate the growth of the Wellness culture with Wellness programmes…
- Merchandise and present the Bakery department to the highest standard at all times and in accordance with relevant store planograms and guidelines.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.