jobs in An Geata Bán, County Cork
- The Company has invested €130m in the site since 2016 as a result of increased global demand for medicines and vaccines which will see the Brinny site further…
- Company pension after 1 year.
- Preferably, previous experience in a customer facing role but this is not essential provided you have the right attitude.
- Highly approachable and social with the ability to relate to different people in many occasions.
- This includes direct contact with consumers and customers,…
- Efficiently process stock deliveries – achieving all performance targets.
- Take control of your own development.
- To be a successful Stock Team Member you will:
- Coaching leaders through various people related matters such as organization development, growth, and change programs, and developing leader capability through…
- Bachelor’s degree in electronic engineering, physics or related discipline, M.Sc. or Ph.D. is ideal but not required.
- Primary Location: IE-M-Cork.
€11.10 an hour
- This vacancy requires flexibility and will include some weekend work and shifts during the week.
- Bonus & Benefits you will receive as our Customer Advisor:
- Assist with the management of accounts payable including the preparation of a supplier payment list and ensure queries are resolved quickly and effectively.
- Our wide range of social communities & programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits, all allow our employees to feel valued as people, while…
- Established in 2010 to gain efficiencies in areas such as General Accounting, Purchase to Pay and Order to Cash, the GBS Cork quickly excelled in its financial…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.