jobs in An Tóchar, County Kerry
- Develop own capability by using all Management resources to learn new systems and procedures.
- Implement relevant systems and procedures to minimise stock loss…
- We are Rehabcare, the health and social care division of the Rehab Group.
- To facilitate a service user focused service to adults with varying disabilities &…
€10 an hour
- Training plans are a given, and you’ll have access to additional e-learning resources to really see your career develop in the way you want.
- We have over 50 years’ experience in the area of training for employment or further education and benefit from a hugely experienced multi-disciplinary team of…
- Sports and social club facilitation.
- Distribution of important and urgent site comms and newsletters organisation.
- Management of EEP reporting file.
€20,000 a year
- Creating and deleting user accounts on systems and applications and resetting user passwords.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including strong…
- Ensure all previous year’s and current non-compliances are closed on time.
- You will gain a unique insight of a commercial organisations operations, conducting…
- Please note, to secure this role you will need previous Optical experience.
- Happy talking and advising customers on the latest styles and products, you will…
Ballylongford, County Kerry
- Prepare customer orders across all fresh food areas i.e. make sandwiches and rolls, dish up hot food and slice meats using the store`s portion control measures.
€11 an hour
- Supporting our Store Managers in all aspects of running the store – motivating the team, making sure the right stuff is on the shelves and keeping everything…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.