jobs in An Tóchar, County Kerry
- The position will be for an initial duration of 6 months.
- The hours of work will be 9 am to 1 pm, Monday to Friday (20 hours per week).
- These will be temporary positions from 3 to 6 months duration, commencing mid- January 2020.
- We are seeking candidates who can commit to the duration of the…
- Handling client loan, payment and banking queries.
- Working hours Monday to Friday 9 am to 5.30 pm.
- Third level/QFA/financial qualification offers a distinct…
- Windows 7 and above - other Operating System Experience a positive.
- The following personality traits are essential:
- Full training will be provided.
- Use appropriate software tools to analyse current plant performance and predict how performance will change with new equipment or different operating conditions…
- We have a requirement for the Operative to work most Saturdays (8 am to 2 pm / 3pm or 4 pm) and an occasional day during the week as required (if available).
- They are a flat team-based organisation which affords the opportunity to interface directly with all functions in the plant.
- Please note excellent training will be provided which will be ongoing for the first 12 months.
- 3rd level engineering degree desired but not essential.
- Manage overdue accounts and negotiate to obtain payment within the agreed terms.
- She is responsible for managing a team of recruiters who specialise in all…
- Please send through a detailed cv with as much content as possible regarding your projects in college, personal projects, internships or other coop experience…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.