jobs in An Tóchar, County Kerry
You refined by:
County Kerry (undo)
€23,984 - €39,796 a year
- Should a current serving Teagasc staff member be successful in their application through open public competition for this post, their current contract of…
- Deliver hot fresh food, in a clean and friendly restaurant, giving customers a great experience each visit, every time.
- Deliver A Great Customer Experience.
€20,000 a year
- Experience is an accounts system would be advantageous.
- Please contact Donal at 066-7143995 for further details or email your CV through the link provided.
€11 an hour
- Daily duties with this role will include:
- Our clients in Killarney are looking for a friendly and outgoing receptionist to work on an Ad Hoc basis.
€12.21 an hour
- Bonus & Benefits you will receive as our Supervisor:
- This vacancy requires flexibility and will include weekend work.
- Access to RetailTRUST (Wellbeing Support).
€21,000 - €25,000 a year
- To be there for Provident’s customers is a regular commitment, but without the mundane 9-5 constraints.
- Once you are up and running we will give you access to…
- We are seeking candidates who can commit to the duration of the contract.
- Having worked in a number of different commercial positions, he enjoyed the…
- Are you eager to work in a highly successful and large organisation?
- These opportunities will provide the right candidates with an excellent opportunity to…
- High degree of confidentiality and experience in handling sensitive information.
- Demonstrate experience in use of MS Office.
- Minute Taking at Panel Meetings.
- Windows 7 and above - other Operating System Experience a positive.
- The following personality traits are essential:
- Full training will be provided.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.