jobs in An Tóchar, County Kerry
You refined by:
County Kerry (undo)
- Application Details: Please return completed applications to: Completed Application Form, which should demonstrate eligibility in accordance with the criteria…
- Fexco’s summer internship programme is a fantastic opportunity for students to gain practical work experience in a global company and to develop valuable skills…
- Location: South/ South West Hospital Group There is currently one permanent part-time (WTE 0.86) post available in the Phlebotomy Department, University…
- Deliver hot fresh food, in a clean and friendly restaurant, giving customers a great experience each visit, every time.
- Deliver A Great Customer Experience.
- A panel may be created from this campaign for Cork Kerry Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS) from which current and future permanent and…
- The key purpose of the job is to support householders, businesses & communities to create a cleaner energy future by providing them with a superior level of…
- The position will be for an initial duration of 6 months.
- The hours of work will be 9 am to 1 pm, Monday to Friday (20 hours per week).
- ’ The DGO will also be actively be involved in supporting the embedding of the principles of privacy by design and privacy by default across the organisation;
- The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- To work with the store management team on key lines and follow space management guidelines…
- We’re not fussy about your education background but we’ll want to see evidence of what you’ve delivered and how you delivered it.
- High-energy is a must.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.