jobs in Artane, County Dublin
€28,000 - €30,000 a year
- This specific role will include ensuring that all domestic market and non-market activity on client accounts is recorded accurately and that all existing…
€35,000 - €45,000 a year
- Highly experienced in using payroll systems (Sage Micropay & Sage Coretime preferable).
- Computation of year-end form P35.
- High level of Microsoft Excel skill.
€70,000 - €80,000 a year
- Support global projects, and coordinate treasury front office and back office process improvement projects.
- Coordinate regional treasury front office and back…
- While a data protection and/or compliance qualification is not essential, ideally the candidate should be working towards such a qualification or holds a…
€110,000 - €120,000 a year
- Opportunity to gain experience and knowledge in a key field of expertise.
- Minimum BS/BA degree with at least 10 years of experience in a senior management…
€100,000 - €110,000 a year
- Maintain a work programme & resource schedule to co-ordinate Information Systems infrastructure & service delivery related activities.
€40,000 - €45,000 a year
- Taking the minutes of meetings, logging and following up on actions.
- Provide guidance, support and expertise in managing the administration of all operational…
€30,000 - €38,000 a year
- This is an exciting opportunity for somebody who has a passion for graduate and intern recruitment and who wants to develop their career in it.
€28,000 - €33,000 a year
- As an Actuarial Operations Administrator your main responsibilities will include, but not necessarily be limited to, the following:
€35,000 - €50,000 a year
- Regular social events – work hard and play hard.
- We pride ourselves on a social, collaborative environment that celebrates performance and supports employee…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.