jobs in Artane, County Dublin
- Our internship is designed to help you increase your knowledge, so whatever your degree is in we will give you the training and support you need to excel.
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience.
- Perform KYC tasks, including monitoring and tracking of the KYC records and Appendix approval…
- Global Risk Review (GRR) provides independent, objective, reliable, valued and timely assurance to the Boards, the Committees, the Citigroup Chief Risk Officer,…
- Establish and evolve formal QA processes, ensuring that the team is using industry-accepted best practices.
- Proven experience in leading major testing projects…
- Provide informal guidance, and/or on the job training to new team members.
- Bachelor’s Degree/University degree or equivalent experience in Business, Accounting,…
- As a Placement Analyst; you will get hands-on experience with multiple Citi Technology services which could include solution and process design; analysis;…
- Bachelor’s Degree/University degree or equivalent experience in Business, Accounting or Finance.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made,…
- Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is desirable but not required.
- Validation and delivery of completed build requests to the build teams (CitiDirect, Corporate…
- Support industry promotional activities aimed to build capacity with Small-Medium Banks (SMBs) concerning the completion of correspondent banking due diligence…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.