jobs in Artane, County Dublin
You refined by:
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Identify, define, and gain cross functional alignment around opportunities to drive efficiency through innovation, process, and accountability.
- Provide day-to-day support to 1-2 leaders including: complex calendar management for internal and external meetings, managing heavy domestic and international…
- 3+ years of work experience in a role involving strategic/analytical initiatives (ie: operations, project management, consulting experience, data analysis or…
- Bachelors degree and/or masters or equivalent experience.
- The Market Specialist will be part of a data-driven analysis culture and will also help scale our…
- Our focus on data analysis, machine learning and a robust infrastructure of back-end systems allows us to work effectively with our engineering and product…
- A deep knowledge of the India market including current socio-economic climate and the challenges faced by the community.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience.
- The role of the Partner manager will be to establish, own and manage a portfolio of agencies, focusing on driving revenue through understanding the agency,…
- Drive education of the Facebook family of apps across the portfolio of client to enable success.
- The idea candidate will do this by delivering strategic advice…
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Gather advertiser feedback to enhance current and future ad products.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.