jobs in Artane, County Dublin
- Business Advisor Banking - 3 months initially- Dublin based.
- You will have a minimum of two APA certificates (including loans), a minimum pass of 5 leaving…
- In order to succeed in your new role as a Solution Architect, you will need strong communication skills with the ability to communicate technical issues and…
- You will gain great exposure into the corporate banking world.
- While adhering to all of the above you will be providing exceptional customer service.
€30,000 - €35,000 a year
- You will also need a relevant ICT degree.
- This role is based in their Dublin City Centre office.
- You along with the ICT Helpdesk team will assist the company to…
- Your new company are a unique and diverse financial services organisation who provide a range of asset and liability management services.
€13.21 an hour
- You will need to meet the minimum education requirements of 5 passes including English & Maths at ordinary or higher level in the Leaving Certificate or an…
€35,000 - €40,000 a year
- This organisation has been in operation for more than 20 year years and has a finance team of + people.
- You will receive an attractive salary package of €35,000…
- Meet the eligibility requirements; which are a minimum of five passes in the Leaving Certificate to include English and Maths at honours or ordinary level or a…
- To be successful the organisation are in need of a General Foreman who has previous experience primarily in the construction of residential and commercial…
- Being paid hourly also gives you a great opportunity to earn above industry average rates.
- The role is a great opportunity to get a foot in the door with a…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.