jobs in Artane, County Dublin
€30,000 a year
- You will gain exceptional experience and skills as you will receive hands on training from experienced professionals.
- Study support may also be provided.
€34,000 - €35,000 a year
- In addition to this, you will prepare and draft documents and also research,write motions and handle legal correspondence.
- What you'll need to succeed.
€28,000 - €35,000 a year
- In your new role you will see yourself working as part of a small team, you will be seen and acknowledged as a very important valued member of this team…
€75,000 - €85,000 a year
- The National Development Finance team is responsible for providing contract management and commercial support services to government clients across a portfolio…
€40,000 - €45,000 a year
- A relevant accountancy qualification is beneficial.
- Your new role will be a stand alone position where you will have full responsibility for all accounts…
- In return for your commitment to this position you'll receive a competitive hourly rate paid weekly.
- Excellent planning, organisational and time management…
€25,000 - €28,000 a year
- In your new role you will see yourself working alongside a busy team of 6, you will be reporting directly to the team manager, your role will consist of diary…
- You will receive a temporary placement of initially three months working in one of the leading banks in the country, gaining valuable customer service…
€35,000 a year
- You will receive a salary package of €35,000 pro rata.
- Ideally, you will be a qualified Account Technician with a minimum of 3 years experience in all round…
€26,000 - €32,000 a year
- You will join a busy, dedicated finance team where you will gain fantastic experience in a multinational shared service environment dealing with accounts across…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.