jobs in Artane, County Dublin
You refined by:
- You’ll join a large team and report directly to senior management within the organisation.
- You’ll also be joining a large organisation who have an excellent…
€40,000 - €50,000 a year
- Your company is a software company that encourages employees to grow.
- You have previous business experience in a tech environment and you have SaaS knowledge.
- Your new role is to conduct credit analysis and support the underwriting of mortgages in accordance with the companies criteria and policies to ensure that risk…
- The successful candidate will be experienced within the property industry and will be able to successfully carry out the following duties:
- Although part of a much bigger organisation, the Irish team currently consists of 10 - 15 people, across several specialisms, and are currently expanding and…
- Your new company are a leading Irish financial services organisation who employ almost 500 staff in their Dublin city centre office.
- What you'll get in return.
- Your new company is one of the worlds largest financial institution serving individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses and large corporations with…
€30,000 - €40,000 a year
- Diary management Formatting and amending lengthy documents Arranging meetings and travel and preparing itineraries Liaising with clients Audio typing from…
€65,000 - €75,000 a year
- You will be paid an excellent salary along with benefits for this role.
- You will be responsible for the project management of a medium sized electrical project…
€60,000 - €70,000 a year
- They are a non profit organisation who play an important role in the education sector in the country.
- On a daily basis you will be liaising with architects to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.