jobs in Artane, County Dublin
You refined by:
- As a retail assistant you are the core of our business and play a vital role in our success.
- We also offer great opportunities to develop your career with us…
- You'll learn how the human body works.
- You will be responsible for the opening and closing of the store from time to time to assist with the smooth operation of…
- Handle all basic queries and complaints awhile recording and updating relevant customer information on in-house systems.
- One Group, one team - Self.
- If you are looking for a part time job that will both work around your schedule & build your practical knowledge of banking in Ireland, then we want to hear…
€11.13 an hour
- Please note, this advert may close early if the appropriate number of applications has been reached.
- Our policy is to employ the best qualified people and…
- Our Sales Assistants have excellent product knowledge, provide outstanding customer service, and above all else are passionate about retail.
- “After 6 months you will receive a colleague clubcard, giving you 10% discount on your Tesco shopping throughout the year, both in-store and on-line”.
- BNY Mellon is a global financial services company focused on helping clients manage and service their financial assets, operating in 36 countries and serving…
€10.30 an hour
- Training plans are a given, and you’ll have access to additional e-learning resources to really see your career develop in the way you want.
€10.34 an hour
- Sales will be important, of course, as will things like managing stock, setting up displays, and making sure your store looks great.
- A good home for everyone.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.